Chatrapati Shivaji terminus was built in 1888. It was designed by Frederick William Stevens. It was known as Victoria Terminus , but in 1996 it was renamed as Chatrapati Shivaji terminus.
It is declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Sight.
It is built using Neo- Gothic style Architecture.
|View of a platform of CST.|
|View of left hand side of the building.|
|The building of CST looks beautiful in lights.|